Brazilian real (BRL) to Chinese renminbi (CNY) currency exchange ratesHow many Brazilian real is a Chinese renminbi? One BRL is 1.4498 CNY and one CNY is 0.6897 BRL. This information was last updated on December 6, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET.
These values represent the daily average of rates that Convertworld receives from various sources. Last updated: December 6, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET. Convertworld assumes no responsibility for any consequences whatsoever related to the use of information contained on this site.
Brazilian real (BRL) to Chinese renminbi (CNY) Chart
This BRL/CNY chart lets you see the relationship between the two currencies several years back in history.
Facts about Chinese renminbi (CNY)
The renminbi (Simplified Chinese: 人民币; Traditional Chinese: 人民幣; pinyin: rénmínbì; literally "people's currency") or the yuan (Chinese: 元 or 圆; pinyin: yuán; Wade-Giles: yuen) is the official currency in the mainland of the People's Republic of China (PRC). It is issued by the People's Bank of China, the monetary authority of the PRC. The official ISO 4217 abbreviation is CNY, although also commonly abbreviated as "RMB". The Latinised symbol is ¥, while in Chinese script it is usually written with the character 元.
General information about BRL To CNY
|Currency code for Brazilian real:||BRL (R$)|
|Currency code for Chinese renminbi:||CNY (¥)|
|Related categories:||Time zones, Translate, Temperature|
Top currency exchange rates at Convertworld
Latest daily average exchange rates. Last updated: December 6, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET
Most popular currency exchange rate conversion pairs
- Brazilian real (BRL) to U.S. dollar (USD)
- Brazilian real (BRL) to Euro (EUR)
- Brazilian real (BRL) to British pound (GBP)
- Brazilian real (BRL) to Japanese yen (JPY)
- Brazilian real (BRL) to Australian dollar (AUD)
- Brazilian real (BRL) to Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Brazilian real (BRL) to Swiss franc (CHF)
- Brazilian real (BRL) to Chinese renminbi (CNY)
- Brazilian real (BRL) to Swedish krona (SEK)
- Brazilian real (BRL) to New Zealand dollar (NZD)