Bitcoin (BTC) to Swedish krona (SEK) currency exchange ratesHow many Bitcoin is a Swedish krona? One BTC is 295,216.0243 SEK and one SEK is 0.0000 BTC. This information was last updated on September 29, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET.
These values represent the daily average of rates that Convertworld receives from various sources. Last updated: September 29, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET. Convertworld assumes no responsibility for any consequences whatsoever related to the use of information contained on this site.
Bitcoin (BTC) to Swedish krona (SEK) Chart
This BTC/SEK chart lets you see the relationship between the two currencies several years back in history.
Facts about Swedish krona (SEK)
The krona (currency code SEK) has been the currency of Sweden since 1873. It is locally abbreviated kr. The plural form is kronor and one krona is divided into 100 öre (singular and plural, if not preceded by a number the plural becomes ören). The currency is sometimes informally referred to as the "Swedish crown" in English or the "couronne suédoise" in French.
General information about BTC To SEK
|Currency code for Bitcoin:||BTC (BTC)|
|Currency code for Swedish krona:||SEK (kr)|
|Related categories:||Time zones, Translate, Temperature|
Top currency exchange rates at Convertworld
Latest daily average exchange rates. Last updated: September 29, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET
Most popular currency exchange rate conversion pairs
- Bitcoin (BTC) to U.S. dollar (USD)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to Euro (EUR)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to British pound (GBP)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to Japanese yen (JPY)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to Australian dollar (AUD)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to Swiss franc (CHF)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to Chinese renminbi (CNY)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to Swedish krona (SEK)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to New Zealand dollar (NZD)