Bitcoin (BTC) to British pound (GBP) currency exchange ratesHow many Bitcoin is a British pound? One BTC is 30,223.6939 GBP and one GBP is 0.0000 BTC. This information was last updated on December 2, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET.
These values represent the daily average of rates that Convertworld receives from various sources. Last updated: December 2, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET. Convertworld assumes no responsibility for any consequences whatsoever related to the use of information contained on this site.
Bitcoin (BTC) to British pound (GBP) Chart
This BTC/GBP chart lets you see the relationship between the two currencies several years back in history.
Facts about British pound (GBP)
The pound (symbol: £; banking code: GBP), divided into 100 pence, is the official currency of the United Kingdom (UK). The term British pound is also used when it is necessary to distinguish the unit of currency from others that have the same name. The slang term "quid" is very common in the UK.
General information about BTC To GBP
|Currency code for Bitcoin:||BTC (BTC)|
|Currency code for British pound:||GBP (£)|
|Related categories:||Time zones, Translate, Temperature|
Top currency exchange rates at Convertworld
Latest daily average exchange rates. Last updated: December 2, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET
Most popular currency exchange rate conversion pairs
- Bitcoin (BTC) to U.S. dollar (USD)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to Euro (EUR)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to British pound (GBP)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to Japanese yen (JPY)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to Australian dollar (AUD)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to Swiss franc (CHF)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to Chinese renminbi (CNY)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to Swedish krona (SEK)
- Bitcoin (BTC) to New Zealand dollar (NZD)