U.S. dollar (USD) to Chinese renminbi (CNY) currency exchange ratesHow many U.S. dollar is a Chinese renminbi? One USD is 7.3009 CNY and one CNY is 0.1370 USD. This information was last updated on September 29, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET.
These values represent the daily average of rates that Convertworld receives from various sources. Last updated: September 29, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET. Convertworld assumes no responsibility for any consequences whatsoever related to the use of information contained on this site.
U.S. dollar (USD) to Chinese renminbi (CNY) Chart
This USD/CNY chart lets you see the relationship between the two currencies several years back in history.
Facts about Chinese renminbi (CNY)
The renminbi (Simplified Chinese: 人民币; Traditional Chinese: 人民幣; pinyin: rénmínbì; literally "people's currency") or the yuan (Chinese: 元 or 圆; pinyin: yuán; Wade-Giles: yuen) is the official currency in the mainland of the People's Republic of China (PRC). It is issued by the People's Bank of China, the monetary authority of the PRC. The official ISO 4217 abbreviation is CNY, although also commonly abbreviated as "RMB". The Latinised symbol is ¥, while in Chinese script it is usually written with the character 元.
General information about USD To CNY
|Currency code for U.S. dollar:||USD ($)|
|Currency code for Chinese renminbi:||CNY (¥)|
|Related categories:||Time zones, Translate, Temperature|
Top currency exchange rates at Convertworld
Latest daily average exchange rates. Last updated: September 29, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET
Most popular currency exchange rate conversion pairs
- U.S. dollar (USD) to Euro (EUR)
- U.S. dollar (USD) to British pound (GBP)
- U.S. dollar (USD) to Japanese yen (JPY)
- U.S. dollar (USD) to Australian dollar (AUD)
- U.S. dollar (USD) to Canadian dollar (CAD)
- U.S. dollar (USD) to Swiss franc (CHF)
- U.S. dollar (USD) to Chinese renminbi (CNY)
- U.S. dollar (USD) to Swedish krona (SEK)
- U.S. dollar (USD) to New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- U.S. dollar (USD) to Mexican peso (MXN)