UAE dirham (AED) to Canadian dollar (CAD) currency exchange ratesHow many UAE dirham is a Canadian dollar? One AED is 0.3733 CAD and one CAD is 2.6792 AED. This information was last updated on October 4, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET.
These values represent the daily average of rates that Convertworld receives from various sources. Last updated: October 4, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET. Convertworld assumes no responsibility for any consequences whatsoever related to the use of information contained on this site.
UAE dirham (AED) to Canadian dollar (CAD) Chart
This AED/CAD chart lets you see the relationship between the two currencies several years back in history.
Facts about Canadian dollar (CAD)
The dollar (currency code CAD) has been the currency of Canada since 1858. It is normally abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents. The Canadian dollar is the monetary basis for the Canadian economy, with all coins manufactured by the Royal Canadian Mint and all bills manufactured by the Canadian Bank Note Company.
General information about AED To CAD
|Currency code for UAE dirham:||AED|
|Currency code for Canadian dollar:||CAD ($)|
|Related categories:||Time zones, Translate, Temperature|
Top currency exchange rates at Convertworld
Latest daily average exchange rates. Last updated: October 4, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET
Most popular currency exchange rate conversion pairs
- UAE dirham (AED) to U.S. dollar (USD)
- UAE dirham (AED) to Euro (EUR)
- UAE dirham (AED) to British pound (GBP)
- UAE dirham (AED) to Japanese yen (JPY)
- UAE dirham (AED) to Australian dollar (AUD)
- UAE dirham (AED) to Canadian dollar (CAD)
- UAE dirham (AED) to Swiss franc (CHF)
- UAE dirham (AED) to Chinese renminbi (CNY)
- UAE dirham (AED) to Swedish krona (SEK)
- UAE dirham (AED) to New Zealand dollar (NZD)