Saudi riyal (SAR) to Swedish krona (SEK) currency exchange ratesHow many Saudi riyal is a Swedish krona? One SAR is 2.7809 SEK and one SEK is 0.3596 SAR. This information was last updated on December 3, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET.
These values represent the daily average of rates that Convertworld receives from various sources. Last updated: December 3, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET. Convertworld assumes no responsibility for any consequences whatsoever related to the use of information contained on this site.
Saudi riyal (SAR) to Swedish krona (SEK) Chart
This SAR/SEK chart lets you see the relationship between the two currencies several years back in history.
Facts about Swedish krona (SEK)
The krona (currency code SEK) has been the currency of Sweden since 1873. It is locally abbreviated kr. The plural form is kronor and one krona is divided into 100 öre (singular and plural, if not preceded by a number the plural becomes ören). The currency is sometimes informally referred to as the "Swedish crown" in English or the "couronne suédoise" in French.
General information about SAR To SEK
|Currency code for Saudi riyal:||SAR (﷼)|
|Currency code for Swedish krona:||SEK (kr)|
|Related categories:||Time zones, Translate, Temperature|
Top currency exchange rates at Convertworld
Latest daily average exchange rates. Last updated: December 3, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET
Most popular currency exchange rate conversion pairs
- Saudi riyal (SAR) to U.S. dollar (USD)
- Saudi riyal (SAR) to Euro (EUR)
- Saudi riyal (SAR) to British pound (GBP)
- Saudi riyal (SAR) to Japanese yen (JPY)
- Saudi riyal (SAR) to Australian dollar (AUD)
- Saudi riyal (SAR) to Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Saudi riyal (SAR) to Swiss franc (CHF)
- Saudi riyal (SAR) to Chinese renminbi (CNY)
- Saudi riyal (SAR) to Swedish krona (SEK)
- Saudi riyal (SAR) to New Zealand dollar (NZD)