Chinese renminbi (CNY) to Australian dollar (AUD) currency exchange ratesHow many Chinese renminbi is a Australian dollar? One CNY is 0.2132 AUD and one AUD is 4.6915 CNY. This information was last updated on September 29, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET.
These values represent the daily average of rates that Convertworld receives from various sources. Last updated: September 29, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET. Convertworld assumes no responsibility for any consequences whatsoever related to the use of information contained on this site.
Chinese renminbi (CNY) to Australian dollar (AUD) Chart
This CNY/AUD chart lets you see the relationship between the two currencies several years back in history.
Facts about Australian dollar (AUD)
The Australian dollar (currency code AUD) has been, since 1966, the currency of the Commonwealth of Australia, including Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, and Norfolk Island, as well as the independent Pacific Island states of Kiribati, Nauru and Tuvalu. It is normally abbreviated with the dollar sign $. Alternatively A$ or $A, $AU or AU$ is used to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is sometimes affectionately called the "Aussie battler"—during a low period (relative to the US dollar) around 2001 and 2002 the currency was sometimes locally called the "Pacific Peso". It is divided into 100 cents. All previous issues of Australian coins and banknotes, including pounds, shillings and pence are still legal tender.
General information about CNY To AUD
|Currency code for Chinese renminbi:||CNY (¥)|
|Currency code for Australian dollar:||AUD ($)|
|Related categories:||Time zones, Translate, Temperature|
Top currency exchange rates at Convertworld
Latest daily average exchange rates. Last updated: September 29, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET
Most popular currency exchange rate conversion pairs
- Chinese renminbi (CNY) to U.S. dollar (USD)
- Chinese renminbi (CNY) to Euro (EUR)
- Chinese renminbi (CNY) to British pound (GBP)
- Chinese renminbi (CNY) to Japanese yen (JPY)
- Chinese renminbi (CNY) to Australian dollar (AUD)
- Chinese renminbi (CNY) to Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Chinese renminbi (CNY) to Swiss franc (CHF)
- Chinese renminbi (CNY) to Swedish krona (SEK)
- Chinese renminbi (CNY) to New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- Chinese renminbi (CNY) to Mexican peso (MXN)