British pound (GBP) to Chinese renminbi (CNY) currency exchange ratesHow many British pound is a Chinese renminbi? One GBP is 8.9898 CNY and one CNY is 0.1112 GBP. This information was last updated on December 4, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET.
These values represent the daily average of rates that Convertworld receives from various sources. Last updated: December 4, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET. Convertworld assumes no responsibility for any consequences whatsoever related to the use of information contained on this site.
British pound (GBP) to Chinese renminbi (CNY) Chart
This GBP/CNY chart lets you see the relationship between the two currencies several years back in history.
Facts about Chinese renminbi (CNY)
The renminbi (Simplified Chinese: 人民币; Traditional Chinese: 人民幣; pinyin: rénmínbì; literally "people's currency") or the yuan (Chinese: 元 or 圆; pinyin: yuán; Wade-Giles: yuen) is the official currency in the mainland of the People's Republic of China (PRC). It is issued by the People's Bank of China, the monetary authority of the PRC. The official ISO 4217 abbreviation is CNY, although also commonly abbreviated as "RMB". The Latinised symbol is ¥, while in Chinese script it is usually written with the character 元.
General information about GBP To CNY
|Currency code for British pound:||GBP (£)|
|Currency code for Chinese renminbi:||CNY (¥)|
|Related categories:||Time zones, Translate, Temperature|
Top currency exchange rates at Convertworld
Latest daily average exchange rates. Last updated: December 4, 2023 at 12:05 AM CET
Most popular currency exchange rate conversion pairs
- British pound (GBP) to U.S. dollar (USD)
- British pound (GBP) to Euro (EUR)
- British pound (GBP) to Japanese yen (JPY)
- British pound (GBP) to Australian dollar (AUD)
- British pound (GBP) to Canadian dollar (CAD)
- British pound (GBP) to Swiss franc (CHF)
- British pound (GBP) to Chinese renminbi (CNY)
- British pound (GBP) to Swedish krona (SEK)
- British pound (GBP) to New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- British pound (GBP) to Mexican peso (MXN)