Long ton (Avoirdupois (U.S.)), mass

Long Ton (sometimes known as a Gross Ton, Weight Ton, or Imperial Ton) is the name for the unit called the "Ton" in the Avoirdupois or Imperial system of measurements, as formerly used in the United Kingdom and several other Commonwealth countries. It has been replaced by the metric tonne.

Type the number of Long ton you want to convert in the text box, to see the results in the table.

Switch conversion Convert

is equal to